Divers scouring the site of the Costa Concordia wreck off the coast of Italy have recovered what could be more human remains, officials say.
It comes days after Italy’s civil protection agency said it had found remains that could belong to the last two missing victims of the disaster.
All the remains have been sent for DNA testing.
The cruise ship ran aground and partially sank off Giglio island last year with the loss of 32 lives.
It was raised upright last month in a major salvage operation.
“Other remains have also been found and are currently undergoing DNA tests,” the agency’s chief Franco Gabrielli told reporters on Wednesday.
“We are waiting for the results of the analysis,” he added.
The ship’s captain, Francesco Schettino, is on trial over the disaster.
He is accused of manslaughter, causing the shipwreck and abandoning ship, but says he is being made a scapegoat for the errors of others.
Two people were reported missing, presumed dead, after the disaster – Indian waiter Russel Rebello and Italian passenger Maria Grazia Trecarichi.
It was thought they had been trapped beneath the ship and the rocks, correspondents say.